I have been a full-time affiliate marketer for six years as of the date of this post. I learned how to start an affiliate website from a company called, Wealthy Affiliate, one of the largest affiliate marketing training companies in the world.
How to Start an Affiliate Website
Wealthy Affiliate has made their “Websites” platform one of the main focuses of their training. They have truly taken website creation, building and management to a whole new level.
The Websites You Build at Wealthy Affiliate Are:
- WordPress based sites (the top website platform in the world)
- Optimized for speed, security, and protected from spam and hackers
- Ready to succeed in ANY niche
- Hosted on their state of the art, lightening speed hosting platform
- They come pre-installed with the most important plugins (feature enhancements)
- Beautifully designed (you have 12 themes to choose from as free Starter Member, 3,000 as a Premium Member)
- You get one website completely FREE with your Starter membership (10 within Premium)
Building a Website Literally Takes 30 Seconds
I want you to take the opportunity today to test it out for yourself. Below is one of the training videos in Wealthy Affiliate with owner, Kyle, showing us how to create a website in under 30 seconds!
This video walks you through the process as Kyle shows us how to create a fully functional WordPress website in any niche in less than 30 seconds. Isn’t it amazing how easy it is?
Includes the Best Website Features
Wealthy Affiliate offers the most robust website platform, with many Wealthy-Affiliate-Only features. These include the SiteManager, SiteDomains, SiteHealth, SiteComments, SiteSSL, SiteContent, SiteImages, SiteEmail, SiteSupport, and much more!
Joining Wealthy Affiliate is free. There are 20 free training classes in the Free Starter Membership, and more than 100 training classes in the Premium Membership. If you’d like to learn more about Wealthy Affiliate, you can read my full review HERE.
If you have any questions about the process of building a website or ANY aspect of your online business, leave a question in the comments below. I’ll reply! Debra 🙂